You evil woman

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I tried to change my blog skin today!!!! But as you can see I am still using the template given by blogger, it doesn't take a genius to realise that my attempt to change the blog skin has failed! I keep searching on the net for a suitable one, but I just couldn't find one that I would use for a long time. Maybe I am just fated to use this blog skin forever and ever. If you see any blog skin that you think is suitable for me, please feel free to email me. haha

I think that other than March, the next dreadful month would be May- the time when we will know what course we will be entering. When I heard from a friend that another of my friend has already received NTU acceptance letter, my heart just fell to rock bottom. I start to bombard myself with a lot of "what if" questions. What if I didn't receive any letter? What if I didn't get into my desired course? I feel that this is more nerve wrecking and pressurising than receiving A level results!!! I thought of 3 different scenarios for my own case, in which all three require some kind of painful decision that I have to make.

1. The desired university, but NOT the desired course
2. The desired course, but NOT the desired university
3. Worse of all, none of the above!!!!!

In the short term, the course I am taking determines my life for the next 4 years! But in the long run it determines my future! But well, I guess all I could do now is to wait patiently for the letter. If you know that I still haven't received any university letter by the time everyone has received it, you can also feel free to send me a fake university letter to cheer me up. haha

I really have to say this: How come time passes so fast? The calendars seem to have shortened themselves when we are having fun! In a few more days we are heading to May! Almost half a year is gone man! But I am glad that at least I won't to handle any exams or whatsoever, because I just visited the library today and saw a lot of students diligently mugging for their upcoming mid year exams. Whenever I tune onto radio, there would also be SMS flooding in by people wishing each other good luck for exams.

Ok to those who are now leading a super boring work life, in which us being a bunch of highly energetic teenagers shouldn't be leading, let me introduce you guys some thing to spice up your life!

1. I highly recommend listening to the podcast of Don and Drew show! I know that the show is broadcasted almost 3 years ago and have even stopped. If you don't know about them, they are the faces and voices of the podcast commercial shown on TV. They are sooooooo funny man!!! They accept music challenge from listeners every week and at the end of the show, the final product will be brodcasted. To download just go to "RSS" to do so! There is one episode on 28th august 2005, in which they tried to make a European electroclash in French from scratch! They are absolutely brilliant musicians!

2.Ok to the food part. There is a japanese restaurant named Akashi in paragon and if I am not wrong, it is at the basement of paragon. Their Katsu Don set meal is superbly delicious!!!!! For such great quality food it costs $13 (excluding service charge), which I think is totally worth the price. You should go and try some day!!!!

I found out something really shocking on Friday! Daniel Radcliffe is not only a smoker, but a HEAVY smoker!!! He can smoke up to 20 cigarettes a day! The clean cut, good boy image of him in my heart is totally ruined liao!

haha anyway that's all for today! I wrote so long liao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home