You evil woman

Sunday, February 10, 2008

ARHHHH I dreamt about my A level results again!!! It is already the forth time this month. Sigh. I dreamt that my results were very good. Too good to be true. And THEY always say that dreams are often the opposite of reality. Another sigh. Anyway, I am very thankful that the results are not released before chinese new year and at least I get to enjoy my CNY peacefully without having to face my relatives and their never-ending questions. I pity those O level takers last year. Of course if your results are good you wouldn't have to worry about handling relatives. But for me, my results have been horrible right from the start. Sigh. I am really worried about my chem and my GSC. sigh. Sorry if this post makes you, last year A level taker, as frantic as me, but I really have to get this off my chest before I suffocate to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home