You evil woman

Sunday, April 13, 2008

HUHHHHH!!!! It's going to be Monday tomorrow!!!! I always feel the Monday blues on Sunday nights. Why does time fly so fast when I am having fun? The weekends just zoom past like that and it is time to go through the same routine for the next 5 days again!!! haha but I am glad I am able to listen to radio during office hours. Now I am hooked to listening to the Dan and Young show on 987 fm every morning!!! They are such a funny pair and they totally perk me up in the morning.

ok anyways, here are some updates about me, for those who I have not met up recently!

1. I cut my hair again! Because of the darn hot weather in Singapore, I have to constantly maintain my hair length and make sure it doesn't touch my shoulder! Also, considering the fact that I always have to run to the LRT station to catch the 7.38am or 7.40 LRT train, keeping long hair means that my shirt is always soaked with perspiration when I reach the station. And imagine squeezing into the sardine packed LRT train in which the distance between me and the others is only by a hair's breadth. I just don't want to stink the entire train up and spoil other people's morning.

2. I FINALLY changed my phone!!!! Yes that lousy phone which becomes lousier after I dropped it so many times. haha. Every time I go to lunch, I would leave my handphone openly, hoping someone would steal it so that I can get a new one. haha anyway my new phone model is Sony Ericsson K630i. What I love about this phone is that there are so many more functions that the previous phone I had. I can change the theme of the phone, the message tone and most importantly there is radio function in this phone!! Woohooooooo

One more thing to update! I went to the Science Centre with my colleagues yesterday! Haha our first outing together is so educational! I think it was donkey years ago since I last visited the Science Centre. Ever since I left school last November, I don't remember touching anything related to Science. Visiting the Science Centre just make me reminisce the times when I go there as a student. When we stepped in there, we were greeted by Albert Einstein, who seems to be climbing up the rope forever. We also went to the IMAX theatre to watch a 40 mins movie called" Dinosaurs Alive". We expected the movie to be something like Jurassic Park, so we were prepared to scream our heads off. It turned out to be a rather boring documentary on dinosaurs and blah blah blah. What a let down! I fell alseep after around 15 minutes. I felt like I wasted 10 dollars on nothing. I would rather go watch a normal movie! What's worse is that there are no subtitles! You know I am highly dependent on subtitles. No subtitles, no talk. haha

Wow it has been long since I last blogged on such a long post! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home