You evil woman

Friday, March 07, 2008

Today is THE day.
In a few more hours time, I will know THE results. THE results that determine my future.
It's deja vu time!!! What I am feeling now is exactly how I felt two years ago. Nervous plus sweaty palms. Actually, I already know what my results would be like before getting them back. The probability of me getting good results is akin to the probability of finding osama bin laden. People wish me good luck and all the best for today, but I think merely luck is not enough to get me through this. I need a miracle!!!!
If I do really badly, I think I will go into hiding like Mas Selamat. Maybe I will even meet Mas Selamat!
"EH! I am also going into hiding leh! Take me with you leh!" hahaha.
Whatever the results are, I think I am mentally prepared for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home