You evil woman

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yeah it's finally the weekend! I survived 5 days of work! If you are curious what my work is about, it is actually all about testing ink samples on newspapers and also some data entry stuff. Data entry can be quite stressful sometimes because there are a lot of numbers to handle, and I have to be fast AND accurate at the same time. This is darn difficult for me because if I want to be careful, I have to do it slowly. The real challenge comes next week, in which I have to work independently, as the people before me have already resigned. So I was given 5 days to learn everything that they do. Now they are gone and so I have to work alone. The thought of me working alone is darn stressful. I am so afraid of making mistakes! I think I have got a high probability of getting fired. Haix I just need to survive till next year because there would be another person working with me. So until then, I have to do a 2 person job, ALONE!

I finally change the music on my blog! haha I bet you guys must have been tired of hearing "jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock". This new song is by a korean acapella group named TVXQ, and if you listen carefully enough, you can detect some korean accent. haha! But if I didn't tell you that, I think you guys wouldn't have noticed that! Apart from that, this song is so nice and has such a christmas-ty feeling! You guys should check out this awesome acapella group!

10 more days to christmas!!! This is so exciting! woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home