I can never drink milo dinosaur and eat prata together, because that is the receipe for me to get a sore throat. I really don't know why I am so prone to sore throat. So next time if I eat prata and there is a milo dinosaur on the menu, please remind me NOT to order these two items together. I have no self control and so I need friendly/threatening reminders from those who are around me. I need to get well by Friday because I have my secondary school classmates' Christmas gathering to attend!!! I want to enjoy the christmas meal and logcakes!!!! Now I am screaming silently in my head, because the sore throat is too sore for me to scream that out. I am trying my very best to avoid heaty stuff and my mother chose this correct timing to make blueberry muffins!!! How can I resist that??? I ate two!!!!! Tell me I have a chance to recover by Friday!!!!
I changed the song on my blogskin again!!! This is the acapella version of "Santa Claus is coming to town" by another popular korean group TVXQ or 东方神起. Since the picture at the top of my blog features big bang, why not feature the song that is sung by another korean group? Haha make this a very korean christmas!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home