IT'S OVER!!!!!!!! Finally!!!! I can feel the sense of liberation!!!!
Ok I sound as if I have just graduated when in fact I am only done with one semester of work and unfortunately, there are still 5 or 7 semesters (if I have the chance to pursue honours)' worth of such work to endure. Never mind about the future. What is important is the present!!! And the present now is I have finished the exams and is free!!!!! WOOO!!! I think I didn't even feel so relieved when I have finished my A levels.
OK suddenly I feel lazy to do the things that I have listed in the previous post. What I would definitely do is to watch ugly betty season 3 because all I need to do is to stay stagnant on the chair and watch. I am not sure about the Singapore sightseeing tour since I don't have bus concession anymore. haha. And about the exercise part....I will try to achieve that but no guarantee. My mother just added another thing for me to do, which is to tidy up my room and help to clean the house because "Chinese New Year is around the corner". It is as if I am her only child that can help her with housework. Ehhhh wait. I think I am the only child that can help her do housework. When it comes to housework, my brothers will either "wait some other day" or disappear off to somewhere.
Christmas is just 22 days away!!!!! I am actively searching for a christmas blog skin and a christmas song to match my blog skin. Haha if you have any recommendations please let me know. It has been ages since I have changed my blog skin. WOOO!!! Can't wait for christmas!!!! Although something evil is going happen on the 23rd, I am adamant not to let that affect my christmas mood. Christmas is only once a year!!!!
Ok I am off to watch my ugly betty!! haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home