You evil woman

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A rock off the chest. That's how I can describe when the results are out. It's quite scary though, because just one click and the result grades appear all at once. The waiting period is tormenting because I always think about it when I am in the middle of something. Like when I am halfway watching tv, the image of the professor marking my script would appear out of nowhere. It's a relief that it is finally out. I didn't do VERY well but it was within my expectations, so I don't feel particularly sad or happy. As you know I always don't set high expectations because I know my standard. ANYWAY, IT'S OVER. So I can stop thinking about it and enjoy the rest of the holidays without the burden of waiting for results. (haha sorry NTU people). Will try to work hard for next sem!!!

2 days to christmas!!!!! Due to the economic downturn, there will be no turkey to enjoy this year. My mother is thinking of having a KFC delivery or just buy a chicken off NTUC shelves and cook it her own christmas style. Haha no matter what christmas food is placed on the table this year, the most important thing is for the family to get together and have this christmas meal! Enjoy this festive season!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home