I realise I am going to die horribly for my Southeast Asian module exam, which is going to take place in about 1 month's time. All the exam questions are in essay form and it is practically like GP, but everything is in the context of Southeast Asia. My knowledge of SEA is really of bare minimum and I didn't even know Phnom Penh is the capital city of which country (but I found out later that it is the capital and largest city of Cambodia), how am I going to take the exam??? The lecturer last week said that if we have been making intelligent comments in our tutorial class, there is no worry for the exam and the exam is going to be a breeze. But the problem is I don't even really comment in class, not to mention intelligent comments! ARHHH
Ok i just stop being so pessimistic. Think of the jay chou's new song! There is still time to study!!! Start now!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home