Wahhh I haven't blogged for very long. Time for some updates about me! Actually there are a lot of things that I want to blog about, but I just feel lazy even before I start writing. You have no idea how many drafts there are in my blog. haha
In case you didn't know, I am now currently working as a temperature screener at a small community hospital. Other than screening every visitor that walks into the hospital, my job scope also includes getting scolded by extremely impatient visitors (as if they will lose a piece of their flesh spending that few milliseconds for us to take temperature), dealing with unreasonable visitors and basically doing public relations for the hospital. Like today, there is one visitor that kept commenting about this whole temperature screening thing being "stooopid". He said, "If will kena (H1N1) means will kena one lah, no use screening! Stooopid!" He kept telling his wife how stupid this whole thing is. HELLO UNCLE! HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE?? TOOT UNCLE. HOPE HE GETS H1N1.
Ok anyway, mentioning this uncle just makes my blood boil again. Fortunately, there are only a few of these types of black sheeps among the visitors. Actually most of the visitors are quite nice and understanding, as long as we explain things clearly to them. Some visitors are so nice to the extent that they even offered us bottles of water, chocolate and snacks. There is one lady who even bought us muffins! haha
Ok next update! I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday at Cineleisure! Wow I must say that the Cathay theatre at Cineleisure is bloody awesome! The screen is huge and most importantly the graphics are super clear and sound effects are good! I have never been to such theatre! The movie was ok lah; I didn't come out of the theatre saying "that was an awesome movie!". However, watching the movie makes me want to reread the book again.
Next update! I am going to camp tmr! So I will not be contactable for 3 days until Wednesday. I don't feel particularly excited about this camp leh. Anyway I just hope that this camp would not be too much for me to bear and I can survive through it. haha
I need to turn in early for tmr's camp. kthanksbye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home