You evil woman

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I have to say that my two brothers are quite capable. Although they are not as academically inclined as some of my friends' brothers, scoring straight As or whatsoever, they are quite an expert when it comes to fixing things. The bathroom light has been faulty for a week and my mother's fumbling attempt to fix it was commendable, but still didn't help much. I wanted to help, but being a vertically challenged person, even with the ladder, I still have to stretch a lot to reach the light. In addition, I am a total idiot in fixing things. I would most probably ruin it than to repair it. Anyway, what I wanted to say is when they came home this weekend from BMTC, they fixed it without much of a problem. They also managed to fix the toilet flush. Haha...
The above example is one of the very very very rare good things about them. Another example is that my second brother just got his pay today as an NS man and extracted a $10 from the stack of money he received and gave it to me. Though $10 is not much, it is the thought that counts. $10 can be the one and a half weeks worth of MRT trip fare. $10 can also settle for 5 days meal.
This is probably one of the most uncommon posts that I have made because I hardly scarely ever praise my brothers. Even though I said good things about them, they are usually bullies, demanding me to do this and do that. Also, whenever I come across problems in my studies and approach them, they always find excuses like, "oh......I forgot already. Don't ask me" when I haven't even showed them the questions. With that, I am always left to fend for myself. They are always very untidy and messy. You should see their room. It's worse than a pig sty. This explains why whenever there are guests coming to our house, their room's door is always closed because they don't have the time to clear the insurmountable amount of mess in their room.
Feeling sleepy now. There is school tomorrow!!!! Gotta go sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home