You evil woman

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Yes. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I have changed my blog skin!!!!!
It's not that I am sick of all the kiwis stuff. I just want to have a change. I guess I am the only person who has still the free time to change blog skin and update my blog, while everyone else is already mugging for the promos. Sigh.....I feel like CT has just over and now we have to get prepared for promos. Then there is still PW packed into the syllabus. Can't we have some moment to breathe freely?
Anyway, I have included a tic tac toe on my blog for you guys to play! (If you have the time to spare).
I hope the blue coloured font against the black background isn't straining your eyes very much. If it does, please tell me and I will change the colour of the font. Anyway, I was supposed to go to city link mall with Pavitra yesterday to catch Alicia Pan, as well as to grab the free High School Musical posters and postcards given at that time, but I didn't go because I went to watch Pirates after the trigo lecture.
PFT restest tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am never going to pass my standing board jump. I just know it. I trained a little for sit ups, which is my second worst station. I managed to scrap through that time with only 20 sit ups. And I shall not revealed how much I jumped for SBJ that time. That was the lowest recorded I have ever jumped. Even a primary one kid is taller than what I have jumped. The teacher for that SBJ station kept telling me that I leaped a little before I jumped which is not allowed, and told me to rejump again. I don't know how times I have jumped. SBJ being my worst station, is made even worster with the strict teacher around. A new week has to be started with the horrible PFT retest on the first day......
Chatted with Jiale just now. She has upgraded her phone to a Sony Ericsson w800i walkman phone!!!!!! I am still stuck with a ancient Samsung phone, with poor quality keypad and screen colour. She has bought the phone from her cousin. The phone's original cost was $500+ and she bought it for only $100+! What a huge bargain! Even better than the great singapore sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home