It has been another hectic week and once again, I am glad to announce that I am still alive, and have lived to tell the tale again. Haha. Firstly on monday, we had pre SPA on skill A on the last period, and by the time I finished it, all my energy was drained and I was nothing but a walking zombie. Then Tuesday, we had a Maths test, which we were only told the day before, on the last period again. As usual, I didn't manage to finish the paper again. Haiz. And Thursday was Friday's timetable because of I&E day. Friday timetable is quite dreadful because of the 1st period chem tutorial and the 2 hours GP lecture, which I find it extremely challenging to keep my eyelids open and stay focus. However so far GP is not the most sleepy lecture. This honour should go to Econs. The Econs lecturer never fails to put me to sleep and I think it is more effective than any sleeping pill manufactured..Anyway, if any Econs lecturer happens to see this post, I would be dead meat. So I should shut up.
Today is a rather eventful day- I&E day, which is a day when we can learn things beyond the classroom about different subjects. I just simply see it as a day when there are no tutorials and lectures! haha. The GP talk on globalisation is rather useful and got me thinking whether all that adidas stuff are worth buying, as they are produced under the exploitation of poor workers from developing countries. In the skit, the workers are forced to work for excruciatingly long hours and what they got is only a meagre sum for salary, whereas famous soccer stars, like David Beckham get paid million of dollars by just appearing in an advertisement! Like what Sasha said, David Beckham has earned so much money that if he runs out of writing paper one day, he can just use the notes for writing! What has the world come to? I am going to remove adidas from my hot list.
It's Friday again! End of the week. Next Friday is good Friday! The following Monday and Tuesday are assigned for E-learning, which only mean one thing: NO SCHOOl! woo!!! I don't have to attend school for 5 days straight! MUAHAHAHAHAH. super duper shiok. Yay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home