I think I am getting way too hot-tempered nowadays. I get pissed-off by the most trivial thing, something I would take it lightly and not put it to heart before. But now, it seems that there is something for me to get angry about everyday. My mind sees the world conspiring against me, when I know the world is entirely innocent. I felt really bad for losing my temper at that instance and made everyone who cares about me unhappy. I think I am an extremely emotional person who will let the heart rules the head. I don't consider the consequences that comes with my actions beforehand, and could only regret later.
And I have already lost count of the number of times I have cried this year. It must have been the nth time I have cried solely this year. Even though I know that it was all a joke and they meant no harm, I still can't control my tears and the floodgate just burst open, when it was actually nothing serious at all. I have always failed in holding my tears back when I want to cry. Nothing would stop my tears when they want to come out. I think I am starting to feel stressed!!!! Talk about stress. I think the stress I am feeling is nothing compared to those who have huge CCA commitments and is about to take part in the upcoming SYF competition. Besides facing the massive pile of homework, they have to stay back almost everyday for CCA rehearsals. Why should I feel stressed, when they have even more right to be stressed than me but aren't even as stressed as me? I must beat the stress!!!!! I must be brave to overcome every obstacle that is thrown in my path, or else I can never get to the finishing line.
I have specially chosen a song that makes me feel happy on my blog. Yay! Tmr is Family day! Can't wait for it! I think our stall is going to be a blast.
No matter what, must stay optimistic!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home