I was rummaging through a pile of abandoned CDs in my brother's room the day before when I chanced upon a Savage Garden CD. Of all the old CDs that my brother own, this is the only CD that I find somewhat familiar, so I decided to play it. To my surprise, all their songs are so nice, especially truly, madly, deeply (the song that is playing)! I think I have heard this signature song somewhere before, but just couldn't recognise it was Savage Garden.
I am in love with classics songs right now! It must have been the influential MTV programme, MTV classics, which recommend all the nice songs in the past. I can't believe I have missed out on so many songs! Recalling back, I start to listen to music when I was in primary 6, when I was a boyband fanatic! I remember that was the boyband era, when boybands rule the music world. My fav boybands include BSB, westlife, Nsync and A1. They are somewhat non existent right now. haha. Now my taste for music has evolved to include hip hop and acappella, but I am still a supporter of boybands! Woo!
Happy Labour Day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home