ok I am reeaaallly bored at home, but I always don't feel like going out because of the huge expenses incurred every time I go out. Even if I do, it would be at lot 1 or bukit panjang library. All the exciting plans on what I would do after A levels didn't come true. It has been only been 12 days past A levels, and I already can't take it anymore. How am I going to survive the next half a year without school?
Let me blog about my Malaysia trip! I have to say that this is a fruitful trip because I have improved my mahjong skills tremendously! muahaha. Mahjong is really an addictive game once you get the hang of it. We spent the entire day playing mahjong, before heading off to a restaurant in the evening for dinner. Then after that we went around to take a look at the pasar malam. The pasar malam is very special, because they not only sell fried food like how a pasar malam in Singapore does, but they also sell groceries, fruits and other raw foodstuff usually sold in a wet market! My aunt said that the villagers make use of this opportunity to buy food that would feed the family for a week, before the next pasar malam comes. So if they need anything in between the period, they would have to travel quite far to get the things they want. The pasar malam spanned across many streets and it took me one hour to walk the entire street market. The food sold there is really cheap and my favourite is the kaya balls! They are sold at 10 for RM$1! Muahaha. The wanton noodle sold there is really delicious and the meatballs added in the noodle are crispy and nice! I have never eaten such yummy noodles in my life. OK thinking of it makes me salivate. I have once again experienced kampung life! It has been 2 years since I last visited Malaysia and back to my grandfather's house. The past 2 days were very enjoyable, and these are the 2 days I didn't lay a finger on radio, television , handphone or any technological devices. haha
ok next topic. I am VERY determined NOT to get a facebook account, haha so don't ask me to get one. Since facebook is about face, and I am a person who doesn't like to take photos, then I reckon facebook is not for me. haha.
ok that's all folks! my brother has just woken up and is asking for the computer. haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home