WOW it has been one week since I completed my A levels! Looking back at what I have done this past one week, I discovered that TV was my sole companion throughout this week. I didn't have really have much chance to use the computer because as usual, my brothers are hogging the computer, and the time that I could use is middle of the night when everyone has slept, or the wee hours of the morning, when everyone is still sleeping or when they are not at home. How I wish I could have a laptop of my own.
Ok back to the TV topic that I want to talk about. Everyday I will watch TV from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed, but of course with toilet, breakfast, lunch and dinner breaks in between. And because I didn't plan what I want to watch, I just keep switching channels to see what programmes are worth watching but sadly, there aren't much nice shows to watch to fully occupy my free time. I found myself even resorting to watching kids central and cartoon network because there are simply no shows that I find nice. The season 2 of Ghost whisperer has ended and the only show I look forward to is Heroes, but it is only shown once a week! Can't they speed it up a little? I am desperate to find out what happens next after each episode!
Anyway I am glad that I am going to Malaysia tomorrow until Monday. I will be visiting my fourth uncle, who owns a coffee shop!!! He sells a variety of food from morning till night, including my fav fried bee hoon (yum yum), rojak and ice kachang!!! And every Saturday, there will be pasar malam held there!!!! EVERY SAT! It has been ages since a pasar malam is last spotted at where I live. haha try not to contact me this weekend.
AND CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!!! Can't wait! I can already feel the christmas atmosphere surrounding us. Everyday I flip open the newspaper, there would be loads of advertisements on Christmas gifts, decorations blah blah blah. Yesterday as I passed by AMK hub, I must say that I am quite impressed by the christmas decorations. And lot 1's christmas decorations are nice too! Come Lot 1 and check it out man! I swear I am going to change my blogskin to a christmas one soon! I just requested a christmas blog skin from Melissa! haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home