I ATTENDED LUO ZHI XIANG CONCERT! The first concert I went to was the first concert he held in Singapore! All thanks to ching yee, who gave up the tickets to Wei Ling and me for free!!! Thank goodness her auntie won the tickets in a contest, so that I can have the chance to attend! Oh man luo zhi xiang rocks!!!!!!! I am going to frame up the concert ticket! He just got me screaming off my head with his sleek dance moves perfectly coordinated for each of his songs. He was also good in singing his slow ballads! There were a few moment that I was sincerely touched by what he sang. ARHHHHHH he is so handsome!!!! I am going crazy and I think I am going to dream of him tonight!!!! haha. WOOHOO!!!!! I am feeling so high now! Even if I die now (of course touch wood lah haha), I will die with no regrets, because at least I attended the luo zhi xiang concert!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home