I just went for a job interview just now. I applied for the job of a temporary quality check assistant at SPH print centre. I think I would be so honoured to work in Singapore's leading media organisation, even as a quality check assistant. But I think the interview just now was a flop. It went off rather well at first, but when the interviewer asked whether I could use microsoft excel proficiently, the world just came crashing down. "I have no idea how to use excel man!" I wanted to reply that, but of course the polite me answered."Oh, I hardly use that programme. But I could use Microsoft word and powerpoint quite well (hoping to make up for my inability to use excel)" I think she sort of sighed silently, before continuing on to ask me questions, rather reluctantly. From that point onwards, I know that I stand no chance. Haix it's so hard to find a suitable job for me, but of course I won't give up! I am going to find a book on microsoft excel and start to mug! haha this would mark my first ever mugging session after the A levels! (provided if I could find a book on that)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home