We just changed a new flat screen LCD TV!!! haha it was totally unbelievable. When I entered the house and saw the new LCD TV sitting on the tv cabinet, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, so I went out again to check my house unit number to see if I had entered the wrong house. Nope, the house unit number is still the same. THEN it came across to me that the LCD TV is real. IN MY HOUSE. Every inch of me shook with excitement. Two questions came across me. Did my mother strike lottery? Is the TV of high definition? Well, the answers to both questions are no. (sadly there is no high definition for I always watch channel 5 shows). The TV was bought by my brothers. They feel that there is a need to have a 2nd TV in the house because they always use one TV for playing their PSP games, and the other one for our viewing. I think that was a rather lame reason to buy another TV. Anyway it is their money. They have the right to decide. Frankly speaking, the TV is too stylish for my living room and it simply highlights how old fashioned the furniture in my living room looks. The TV cabinet is not worthy of supporting the LCD TV. haha. Initially I couldn't get used to the new TV because of its width, and everything on TV looks like they are being stretched. But now I am slowly getting used! haha
Currently I am watching a 2006 tvb drama called forensic heroes starring Bobby Au Yeung, Frankie Lam, Yoyo Mung and others. The show is so addictive! I am at episode 7 now and I totally love the plot and the twist when the murder case is solved. It seems really cool to be a forensic scientist! The way they handle the evidence and how they link the evidence to solve the crime is really clever. Must watch!
Recently I have take a huge fancy to classical music! The music that is playing in my blog is by mozart, named Piano Sonata no 11 in A major K331 rondo alla turca. What a long name! I absolutely have no idea what does the no 11 or K331 mean, but all I know is that I really like this kind of music! Sometimes I will imagine me playing this piece of music, and everyone is awestruck by how agile my fingers are. hahahah. too bad I don't know how to play piano. When I have children, I am going to make sure I force my children to take up at least piano or violin. muahahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home