You evil woman

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today I received one of the most intense arguments that I have ever come across from a visitor. I don't know if that uncle is experiencing menopause or something, he just exploded into rage when we told him that his 12 years old nephew was not allowed to enter the hospital because it is the hospital regulation that only those 13 years old and above are allowed to visit the wards. He just barked in the ah beng manner, "WHY? WHY?" From that tone of "WHY?", I just sensed that trouble was coming. Then he continued barking that when his mother was in other hospital, his nephew was allowed to go in and then and he shot back, "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FLEXIBLE IN THE RULES!". Even though there were other screeners at that time, he was directing all the questions and complaints at me. I was really angry, yet defenseless at the same time. I really wanted to shout back at him "DIAM LAH UNCLE! IT WASN'T ME WHO SET THE RULES OKKKKKK!!!! I AM JUST A PART TIME SCREENER WHO IS PAID A MEAGRE SUM OF MONEY PER HOUR!!!!!". But of course, disastrous consequences would follow if I really said that out and I am very glad that I managed to keep my cool. This kind of people really drives me up the wall. He spoke in this 'I am highly educated and I am right in whatever I say so you better listen to me' tone which reallllly makes me want to throw the very expensive thermometer at him, which I think will make a good weapon. The weapon won't kill him but can at least make him shut up for a moment. One office person saw what happened and tried to explain to him but he just enjoyed slashing at us. Then when the office person told him to to wait while she contact the management people to come down to talk to him, he just walked away. WALAO UNCLE! YOU CAN GET EXPLAINATION THAT YOU WANT TO HEAR FROM THE MANAGEMENT PEOPLE AND YOU WALKED AWAY. THEN YOU CAN'T GET THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS!

okkkkk uncle don't let me see you tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home