You evil woman

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!

Nowadays when I wake up, I have this habit of walking to my brothers' room to check if they are preparing to go to work. If they do, this will mean that they would not be at home and cheers! I can use the laptop! And today when I woke up, I found that both of them are not in their room AT ALL!! Though I never showed it, I was cheering like mad and even had a fireworks celebration in my mind. I asked my mother where they went and she said they went out late last night and hadn't come home. My heart died a little. "So that means they are not working today lah?" I asked my mother casually, trying not to show my disappointment upon hearing the fact that they would be at home later and I have no computer to use. And indeed my fears came true. "Ya, today they not working," my mother replied. The ongoing fireworks celebration was extinguished by a sudden downpour of rain.

Anyway, while they are not back yet, I shall make use of this opportunity to write an entry! I cannot let Christmas pass without an Christmas entry from me! haha. Christmas is absolutely my favourite holiday season of the year! But if you ask me why I like Christmas, the reasons that I give would be nothing related to Christmas. As you know, Christmas is to commemorate the birth of Jesus but I like Christmas because everyone seems to be in a good mood during this time, with parties, gatherings, gift exchanging going on! I also love to look at the various christmas decorations put up by different shopping centres! haha

Hope everyone is enjoying their christmas holidays!!! Ok Merry Christmas to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home