You evil woman

Monday, July 24, 2006

Wheee.....I am in school com lab right now. Just finished GP lecture on how to tackle compre. Have 2 hours worth of slacking time. My purpose of going to com lab is to print some PW stuff for the working resource file which has to be checked this friday, as well as to blog.
Pavitra showed me the High School Musical postcard that she got last Saturday. It is very nice!!!!! And Alicia Pan signed at the back of the postcard with a gold coloured pen. Pavitra said Alicia Pan looked better in person. Now, I kind of regret it that I went to watch Pirates instead of going to the autograph session.
I re-watched High School Musical yesterday! It was the sing along version. Having watched it the second time already, I still can't get enough of the movie!!!!!
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK OUT IN MAJOR RECORD STORES NOW!!!!!!! The soundtrack I have been waiting for is finally out!!!! If I pass my retest today, I am going to grab one copy as a reward for myself. If I fail the retest, I am also going to buy the soundtrack as a consolation. No matter what is the result of my retest, I MUST have the soundtrack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home