You evil woman

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Today, I travelled across half the island of Singapore to Tampines to shop at the newly built Tampines 1. Actually to be exact, I shopped at Uniqlo of Tampines 1. My friend is an avid fan of Uniqlo and she asked my friend and I out to shop there. Only there. haha. Throughout the whole shopping trip, we spent most of the time at Uniqlo. Frankly speaking, I was initially reluctant to go there because firstly, Tampines 1 is like half an island away from me (even Johor is nearer) and secondly, it is on a Sunday morning which I don't have to work and this is the type of day that I get to do what I miss out on doing when I am working. But now, when I think back the day today, I had a fun and enjoyable shopping trip with both of my friends!

I must say that it was a fruitful shopping trip because I bought quite a few clothes which I really like! And guess what? They are all from kids section!! Haha! At first, I was targeting polo tees from the ladies section. When I tried them on, they were fitting but were a bit too long. I thought it would be ok as long as they are fitting, so I put them into the shopping basket. Just as I was about to pay the items, there was this last minute discovery from the kids section! The clothes labels from the kids section are interesting because they are not the normal labels of SML, but they are labelled according to height! The polo tees from the kids section are colorful and suit my tastes, and so I began searching for the label of '150'. I found a few, tried them on and really liked it! So I said goodbye to the 2 polo tees from the ladies section and hello to the polo tees from the kids section. HAHAHA.

Then after shopping at Uniqlo (which was about 2 hours later), we headed towards Tampines Mall. I seriously didn't know that there are actually 3 shopping malls in Tampines! They are Tampines 1, Tampines Mall and Century Square and they are all situated just a stone throw away from each other! Lucky Tampines people! They are spoilt for choices when it comes to shopping! But I still love you, Lot 1. hahaha.
After eating at Mos Burger, we went to a noisy and money-wasting place called Timezone. We spent $3.30 on 3 rounds of basketball game and we didn't get pass Stage 3! ARGH. Seriously waste money. I must tell myself that I CANNOT step into such places anymore! I have stepped into that place several times this month! I think that the money that I have spent on basketball in Timezone solely in this month can be used to buy another polo tee at Uniqlo! I shall be firm to say NO the next time I am asked to go there haha.

I guess we just spent all the energy that we had left from the shopping at playing basketball, and so we were all tired after playing. Then we went over to Century Square to try the fried Mushroom at a Taiwanese Snack stall. I forgot the name of the Taiwanese Snack Stall but it is not Shilin. The fried mushrooms were nice except for being a little salty, I felt that it was a bit too little for the 3 of us to share. haha. Anyway, I enjoyed eating and if you have the chance you can go there and try it too!

Ok, I had a fun day today! It has been quite long since I had such a day since I started working. I think my lifespan has shortened a little when I face unreasonable visitors, but when I am with friends, chatting and laughing with them, I just felt so revitalised! haha. It's like how in those video games, the player's lifespan is cut short when they meet enemies who stab them from their backs or whatever, but the player's lifespan increases back when they drink healthy potions to bring their life back. haha.

ok that's all for today! Will try to blog soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home