You evil woman

Monday, December 14, 2009

IMM christmas shopping!

After nesting at my house for more than a week, today I have finally stepped out of my house to breathe the outside air! Haha actually I have been out last week, but it wasn't to any shopping centres so I didn't get to see christmas decoration and feel the christmas mood. But today, I went to IMM! The purpose of me going to IMM is to get a kite from Daiso, because tomorrow I am going to Marina Barrage for kite flying and picnic! Haha this week is going to be exciting!

After having lunch, my 2 friends, Ai Ni and Li Min and I went window shopping. We went around to check out and compare the christmas decorations at each shop. We went to mini toons and two super duper cute snowmen are standing at the display window. They are too adorable for me to resist taking their pictures. The two snowmen are exactly the same, but I still took the both of them in case one of them thinks that I am showing favouritism haha.







After a walk at mini toons, we passed by comics connection, and a whole load of Korean celebrities merchandise filled the display window. I couldn't resist as well, so I took a picture of it. Buying the merchandise requires money; taking pictures do not. haha.



Then we continued walking around the second floor and near Jean Yip, there is this beautiful glittering decoration hanging from above. The christmas trees placed near Jean Yip are purple in colour and they remind me of dragon fruit. Anyway, this scene is pretty and it looks like it is snowing.



After that, we headed to Daiso at third floor to search for the kite. At the entrance, there are some mini christmas trees of different colours on display. I like the light blue one because it looks special. If there is a bigger christmas tree of the same colour, I would want to buy it. (In the future)





Then near the entrance again, I spotted a glass which says 'fresh herb leaves make you happy'. Seeing this reminds me of Cheryl Seah's 'green tea is the best remedy'. Haha. Anyway I think the glass is really cute, so I took a picture of it.



We were walking round and round in Daiso but we still couldn't find the kite. We tried looking at the toys section, the craft section, the paper section but still no luck. But in the process of finding, we had fun looking around all the cute things that are on shelves. The Japanese are really creative coming with all the stuff!

First is the carrot toy. So cute!!! I keep saying cute when I walked around Daiso. I need to look in the thesaurus for other words other than cute.



Then the pineapple toy. Spongebob's house!



Haha then the butterfly net! I don't really see a butterfly net often, and I am fascinated with it, so I took a picture.



I don't know what is the use of these, but they are so cuteee!!!





Then the Japanese dolls. These remind me of a cartoon character in Dilbert the comic, whose name is Tina. They both have similar hair shapes framing their faces.





Then there is this cute blue bag! I love the hair in the middle! cute!!!



We did manage to find the kite in the end lah. I think it was in the Japanese section haha. After Daiso, we went to Giant. I didn't take many pics there but I took a photo of a Christmas tree. I bought a can of tuna at Giant for tomorrow picnic! Making tuna sandwiches!



Here are some photos of christmas trees around IMM.







Haha I hid in the corner to take the christmas tree below while the store person is not looking. I figure it is really hard being a paparazzi because you need to hide yourself and yet you are expected to take a good picture.



Haha I had a fun trip today! I look forward to more trips like these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home