Mcdonalds promotion ended liao!?!
$@#$*&*#@&$#%)#)*$&#$(*#$(*#$*#*$!!!!! WTH!!!! The Mcdonalds Monopoly promotion has ended!!! You mean all the prizes have already been won? That's unbelievably fast lah!!! How many times did those winners eat Mac to win ah!!! I still haven't gotten the Joo Chiat Road!! Why didn't you wait for me to finish my exams so that I can continue to search for my dear Joo Chiat Road gamepiece!!!
K lah I am too naive to think that I can actually win something just by eating Macdonalds. On the brighter side, the end of this promotion means that I don't have to eat artery-clogging food anymore just for a gamepiece. Might as well save the money up to buy one MP3 player yourself!
One more week to endure before the end! I am 3 papers down, and the next paper will only be on next Tuesday! When I reached home after today's morning paper, I totally slack off the entire day as if I have already completed my exams. Tomorrow is a public holiday, meaning my brothers will be at home blasting music, treating the home like K box AND libraries will not be open tomorrow, which means that I have nowhere to go. Hope I don't slack tomorrow off or else I will have to suffer for the next few days because I haven't really touched the subjects tested for next week.
Today is the release of PSLE results! I sms my cousin wishing her all the best for today, and also told her to expect loads of calls from concerned relatives asking her about her results. And true enough, I read her blog today and she wrote "received calls from a thousand relatives today". HAHA. YEA that was what I went through after I received my PSLE results. But I realised that as I progressed from PSLE to O Levels and A Levels, the relatives who asked about my results got fewer, which is considered a relief for me because I did worse and worse for each subsequent exams. HAHA.
OK jiayou everyone for the rest of your papers!!! LOOK FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS!!! I have already started looking out what blogskin to put up for christmas hahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home