Mcdonalds Monopoly!
I have been on countless number of craze, and to name a few significant ones, they are the harry potter craze (I got into this craze after watching the movies, but this has stopped since Daniel Radcliffe is no longer the cute little boy from 1st movie), boyband craze (this started when I was in primary school, but it's still ongoing), kpop craze(very ongoing)... and this time round, I am venturing into a brand new type of craze: The Mcdonald Monopoly craze! I can imagine myself gorging on Mcdonalds whenever there is a chance, UPSIZED, so I can have a double chance of winning. Holy crappp I hate Mcdonalds for coming up with such a good marketing strategy.
My friend told me that this Mcdonald Monopoly thingy reminded her of the story plot in Charlie and the chocolate factory, where there are only 5 golden tickets hidden in candy bars that are distributed throughout the world. For me, this reminded me of my mother buying 4D every wednesday and weekend in hope of getting something out of it.
Anyway, for the next few weeks, my body is going to accumulate all the cholesterol and fats from eating Mcdonalds. I think I am very naive but I carry the hope of winning at least something!!! The one I am aiming for is 32GB touchscreen MP3 player worth $400. This requires only Geylang and Joo Chiat!! I already have 2 Geylang game pieces (courtesy of Chingy and Pav), BUT WHERE THE HELL IS JOO CHIAT!!!!! I know Joo Chiat is in Singapore (or else it wouldn't appear on Singapore Monopoly), but WHERE ON EARTH IS THE JOO CHIAT GAME PIECE!!!!
JOO CHIAT GAME PIECE DO YOU HEAR MY CALLING? PLEASE COME TO ME!!!
I think it is impossible to collect this myself (how many upsized extra value meals do I have to eat before getting what I want?), so THIS IS WHEN FRIENDS COME IN! HAHA. You know this can be compared to saving the earth. The effort contributed by each individual is small, but if everyone gathers their resources and chips in, this will work! SO, if you are willing to share your game piece with me, we will have a higher chance of winning! (this sounds like an advertisement tagline HAHA)
Here is a checklist of places and the corresponding prizes!
Prize: $400 Jetstar travel voucher (I don't really desire this, but it would be good to win something.)
- Thomson Road
- Farrer Road (have already)
- Queenstown (have already)
Prize: $200 Toys R US gift voucher (It would be nice to win this! Christmas is coming and the Toys R US store will definitely have a lot of toys in stock!!!)
- Bishan (You are too abundant. Stop coming to me.)
- Toa Payoh
- Ang Mo Kio
Prize: 32GB touchscreen MP3 player worth $400 (My top choice!!!)
- Joo Chiat (where are you??)
- Geylang (have already)
Prize: $50,000 (this is as far away as the moon)
- Sentosa Cove (the song 'one in a million' can be used to describe these two game pieces)
- Marina Bay
Prize: 7D Hawaii for 4 person
- Ardmore Park (Have already)
- Orchard Road
- Holland Road
Prize: 100,000 Esso Smiles points (I don't need this. I don't want to win this.)
- Scotts Road
- Newton Road (Have already)
- River Valley (Have already)
Prize: Courts Prize worth $3000 (Don't mind winning this!)
- Raffles Place
- Robinson Road (Have already)
- Shenton Way
Prize: 2N Malacca/KL cruise for 4 (Don't mind winning this!)
- Tanjong Rhu
- Amber Road (Have already)
- Bayshore
Since I have painstakingly listed out everything, would you be kind enough to match the list and if there is anything we can win, let's share it together!! HAHA
Ok before I go off, let me share with everyone the 2 current kpop hits I am addicted to! With so many girl groups dominating the kpop scene these past few months, it's finally time I got to see boybands coming out!
The group name is called BEAST and the song is called 'bad girl'. One of the members in this group is a rejected member of Big Bang! Because he did not succeed in becoming a big bang member, I think he auditioned to be in another group. And I think one of the members looks like Nathaniel Ho. HAHA I have no idea what they are singing, except when they sing 'bad girl' and a couple of English words. This track is so boyband-ish, which I like!
This is SHINee and their new song is called "Ring Ding Dong"! I don't really like the image of them in this video, because apparently, they have been transformed from "boys to men". I like them better in their music video "Replay" and "A.MI.GO". When I first heard this song, I found the words 'ring ding dong' quite irritating, but now I have grown accustomed to it! In fact, I think that's what makes the song so addictive because the lyrics are repetitive! I like the part where they go "laco laco laco fantastic" HAHA
OKKKKKKKKKKKK I think I have updated enough!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home