You evil woman

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Oh man I am going to Genting this December AGAIN. And this time, I am not going there with my relatives. I am going there with my neigbours and THEIR relatives (also known as strangers). I have been asked by my neighbour to go with them, so that her daughter can have someone to accompany since most of the people going there are adults and they will only head to a common place in genting that we children cannot enter. (Yes I am still a child!) She said that they will be going during the Christmas holiday, which is from 25th-27th Dec (oops somebody birthday!). Then she told me that she has already counted my share, so that implies I HAVE to go. Urm frankly speaking, I don't really want to go because

1. I have been going there EVERY YEAR. December has become the month of Genting for me. I can even memorise the names of the roller coaster rides at both the outdoor and indoor theme park.
Haha ok lah I don't know the exact names but I know the ridesss

2. It's Christmas! Aka the damn super ultra peak period! This is a BIG turn-off for me. I can imagine myself squeezing my way through crowds of people and queuing for an eternity before it is our turn to get on the rollercoaster rides. It's going to be queues and crowds wherever we go. The only place where there is no crowd will be our own room.

3. It's Christmas! I don't want to spend christmas away! I can also imagine my family enjoying christmas feast of turkey and log cakes at home while I spend my christmas day with strangers!

4. My cousin has asked me to go genting with her too and she is going on the 27th to 29th. I rejected her because I told her I have enough of genting. What will she think if I am going with my neighbour instead of going with her? I can imagine her pointing her finger at me and scream, "YOU RATHER GO WITH OUTSIDERS THAN YOUR OWN RELATIVES?"

Haha ok I think I have very good imagination.

But on the other hand, there are good points of going too, for example,

1. I have never experienced Christmas in genting, so maybe it will be a brand new experience for me! Maybe they will have various kind of performances that are not seen in Singapore! Maybe they will have snow in Genting!! haha

2. My neighbour told me not to worry about the expenses, but my mother definitely wouldn't allow this, so it will be partial expenses paid trip, which is not bad after all.

3. My neighbour said she has booked a vacation bus to bring us to Genting, which I think is quite cool!

4. It will be the ONLY overseas trip I am going for this vacation! So I guess it's better than none? haha

I should be thinking of more good points than bad points to go because I am definitely going since my neighbour has already counted my share. If there are any gatherings from 25th-27th, sorry that I can't go!!!

To pavitra-chan: Haha I will bring back your present from genting. Maybe a genting mug or keychain haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home