Wah piang! I had the shock of my life just now.
This was what happened:
I was bored with watching tv, so I went back to my room to turn on the computer to start my drama marathon. All the dramas that I want to watch have been nicely downloaded in the computer. When I switched it on, there were sparks of light coming out from the back of the CPU, as if there was a mini fireworks. When that happened, all I could think of is "the CPU is going to explode next. IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE!! I need to run!!!" But of course I didn't manage to run, because I felt limb all over my body and all I could garner was a short scream. I didn't even have the strength to scream a long one because I was simply too scared. SERIOUSLY HOR, if there is any disaster hitting Singapore, I will surely be the first to die because I will be running around in circles in panic instead of running away for my life. Before I could register anything else, the sparks stopped and the whole room was suddenly plunged into darkness. (short circuit) I think my mother heard my short scream (wah she got good hearing!) then she came into the room. I described to her what happened, using the firework analogy. It took me a while to accept the fact that my CPU is chao4 da1 (burnt) and dead, and buried along with it are my dramas. I have resisted the temptation, and have finally waited for this day to come for me to enjoy the dramas, and yet they are gone. But luckily, I don't have anything important in that computer because I always use that computer for watching drama.
Great, I need to share (or rather fight) the computer with my brother at night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home