Heylo 2012!
2012 is going to be an exciting year for me, because I have come up with many plans for this year and I hope I will be able to make them (at least some of them) come true!
1. Give my family a big dinner treat once I get my first official pay!
This is something that I really want to do, even though I am still unsure when I will start my job. This is to express my gratitude, especially to my mother who has supported me all this while. I think my mother hasn't really enjoyed life much, because I know my brothers always give her headache (She always has to nag at them). My mother is also a very thrifty person and she thinks that its expensive to eat outside. This is going to be an exception for her once I get my pay! I hope this will make her happy and make her temporarily forget all the troubles that she always has on her mind!
And for friends who are reading this, you might be thinking whether I will treat you all too! HAHAHA let me calculate my budget first then I will let you all know!
2. Get an iphone!
I have always thought that I could just get by with a simple phone with basic functions, i.e receiving and making calls, and messaging. However, Steve Jobs have definitely made me think otherwise. (It is very true when Steve Jobs said that a lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them). He has transformed this plain communication device into something that can also provide fun and entertainment! I think that with an iphone in hand, all that long public transport waiting time could be occupied with playing Angry Birds on the iphone, reading stomp news, or even browsing through facebook page, so as to lessen the agony of waiting! I would also want to recommend my friends to bring an iphone with them when they are meeting me for something because I am always late for meet-ups! haha.
Even though I currently do not own an iphone, I am already on the lookouts for apps that I would want to add if I ever get an iphone one day! One of the apps that I would want to add is Instagram, which is a photo sharing application that allows users to add an effect to the photo! And the effect is very nice! There is also another photo-editing app called Big Head Maker, which makes the head of the person big and its very cute! haha. Oh no I think I need a 16GB iphone to accommodate all the iphone apps that I want to add!
3. Buy Nintendo Wii!!!
All thanks to Ah Teng, who had gotten me hooked onto Wii after introducing me to it! I can't wait to get my hands on this! Though House of Dead is a rather violent game, shooting zombies and saving the world is super addictive! Playing tennis on Wii is very fun too! I don't have to go out and face the scorching sun (I will get my sources of vitamin D from elsewhere) and yet I get to move my body! (This is considered exercising too right?) haha. I think this will also be a good destress activity after work to play on wii!
4. Go to Universal Studios!
Though I am not a huge fan of the movie series, I would want to try Transformers the Ride at USS! There is also the Battlestar Galactica ride! A chance to experience 360 degree turns! Haha I have seen the video and palms were already sweating when I was viewing it. Wah this ride is definitely not for the faint hearted!
5. Go travelling!
Like I have always told many people, the furthest country that I have been to is our neighbouring country, Malaysia. It's time for me to travel beyond these shores and gain a better experience for the world! I could start off with South East Asian countries first, like Thailand (shopping and food!) or popular travel destinations like Taiwan or Hong Kong. Of course there is the homeland of Kimchi and my idol husbands- Korea!! I think I will definitely turn into a shopaholic if I go Korea! haha. After gaining some travel experience, then I would venture further places like Europe or US! That will be my plan for the future but as for right now, I would want to travel to nearby countries! Hmm actually there are also a lot of places in Malaysia that I have not been to, like Penang, Ipoh and Cameron Highlands, so I do not mind exploring these places as well!
6. Attending concerts!
I am quite a music lover and a fan of many singers, so if my fav singer/band is coming to Singapore for a concert, I will want to attend! During the days when I was still a poor student with no income, I had to close my eyes to concert posters or tv advertisements because I knew I had no money to go. There were really quite a lot of concerts that I wanted to go but I knew I could not. Big Bang had performed twice in Singapore but I didn't go! There was also Super Show 3 and SHINee concert but I didn't go too! I also think it would be selfish of me to ask money from my mother for me to go and attend these music events. However since I will be earning my own money, I want to see these singers live in action! SUPER SHOW 4 in FEB THIS YEAR!! I am also attending Mayday concert on Feb 25! If you see Khalil Fong, Show Luo or Sodagreen (Taiwanese band) having a concert in Singapore, please do let me know!!
I think my 2012 plans are going to burn a huge hole in my pocket!!!! haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home