Iljimae!
I. LOVE. THIS. DRAMA. I freaking love it!!! I can't believe I was oblivious to such an awesome drama when Channel U aired it a few years back!
The drama is named after a masked hero, played by Lee Jun Ki, who steals from corrupted government officials and gives it to the poor. He would leave behind a painting of a plum tree branch after each robbery to openly declare that it was him who had robbed the official. Hahaha I just love to see the shocked face of the corrupted official when they saw that the huge chests which they contained their golds and jewelries were empty and all that was left was the painting of the plum tree branch. HAHAHA super shiok. I would think that with all their wealth gone, they can experience how is it like to be poor, so that they can no longer be proud and haughty, and go around bullying poor people just because they have some money to do so. EH PLEASE LAH the money that you have does not even belong to you in the first place! It is the hard earned money from the commoners! The blood and sweat shed by commoners for your big fat salary! hahaha. How come they still have the heart to spend extravagantly while the commoners are suffering in their daily lives? These government officials should be reborn to be pigs in their next lives hahaha. Eh anyway, all my comments are all referring to the characters IN THE DRAMA ok! Absolutely no reference to real life people hor! hahaha
Another reason why I love this drama is because it is accompanied with awesome OST! The soundtrack will come at the right moment to set the mood for the scenes. I think I was so involved in the drama that I could feel myself holding my breath when I saw that Iljimae was on the verge of getting caught! The drama is always filled with intense moments because he is always sneaking into the government official's house to search for a sword or he is being chased by the government soldiers. The scenes are filmed in such a way that it makes the viewers think Iljimae is bound to get caught but he always managed to get away. Phew! I think those with heart problem should not be recommended to watch this show because it is full of suspense!
2 soundtracks that I like very much!
wheee watch it if you haven't!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home