OMG 7 months have passed?!!?
I have lost count the number of times that I commented how time passes very quickly. TIME REALLY FLIES!! It has been 7 months ago since I last posted on my blog! I even almost forgot my blogger username and password! I had to try 3 times before logging in successfully! Talking about passwords, there are simply too many usernames and passwords on my mind now. I have to change my workplace password every freaking 90 days, which is around 3 months? But you know, time seems to pass so quickly that I felt that I have just changed the password not long ago, and I was just about to get used to my new password, then I was prompted to change to a new password again because 'the password is going to expire soon'. SERIOUSLY STOP TRAVELLING SO FAST, MR/MS/MDM TIME!!
I have a colleague who writes down all her passwords in a little notebook. I made fun of her and said 'wah, how old are you only? You cannot remember your passwords ah? Need to write down in a book and then refer to it?' I find that there is an increasing need for me to own one of those little password notebooks. I should not have laughed at her.
Anyway after I managed to log in onto my blogger page, everything seemed so unfamiliar! This is not the past blogger that I know! I found myself fumbling to see where to click to make a new post, and it took me quite awhile to realise where it was!
I missed the old blogger. The old blogger page is still fresh in my mind. I was expecting to see the old blogger page greeting me when I log in, and I got a shock when something else did. I let out a sigh. This is the world now. Everything is evolving. Revisit something months later, it won't be the same as before! I wish things would stop changing so fast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home