2014
WAHAHA so here I am at my blog. After like what? More than a year?! I had totally skipped blogging in year 2013, and the year flew passed like that as well. 2013 has been quite a rough and lousy year for me, more downs than ups, and I shall not rub salt at my own wound again by recalling and bringing those matters up. Just have to deal with it, learn from these incidences and move on to become a better and patient person. I also learnt that positive thinking can help tide over the difficult period. I believe that there is always a rainbow at the end of every storm. I have not seen the rainbow yet, but the dark skies are slowly clearing up, and glad that I have survived the year and am blogging now in year 2014! Let this be a fresh start!
Anyway, I wonder why I tend to be emo when I blog. Maybe it's because the large amount of space that I am given to write as freely as possible and to let those hidden feelings out. Or maybe because I am getting old haha. If you have seen my instagram account, I think I appear to be a different person compared to when I am on blog, because on instagram, I would post about the nice food that I had eaten, the beautiful places that I had travelled to, and the very awesome concerts that I had attended. It's all about the happy things on instagram, but in reality it's not like that. If you notice the freqency of my instagram posts, I usually post the pleasant things on weekends, which indirectly means that on the weekedays I do not have much likeable things to post hahahaa. Frankly speaking, work can be rather stressful as there are so much matters to deal with, so many demands and deadlines to meet, and yet so little time. Very thankful for the presence of weekends which I sometimes use to go on outings with my lovely friends, to explore places of interests or yummy brunch places, or like even a recent short weekend getaway trip to KL, so as to take a breather and to rejuvenate my soul! So to my dear friends who happen to read this, feel free to ask me out if you have any exciting event to go on the weekends! haha
I am still amazed by how long I have not blogged. I remember the times when I blogged almost everyday, and even up to 2 posts a day, especially during the school vacation and it gets so deadly boring at home, then I would turn to blogging to post random or fangirling stuff. haha. I think blogging was all the rage then, making a post and waiting for friend to leave comments, and also leaving each other messages at the chatbox (which I still have! Please refer to left). I also remember how I took efforts to change the blogskin to match the occasion, especially during christmas because I love the festive season and christmas blogskins are so nice! OMG those were the days. However very sadly, I do not have such leisure now to do those things as I would when I was a student. We even set up a JC class
blog to make announcements and to remind the tutorials we had to do (despite the reminders, sometimes still never do and would resort to copying hahah), but I think similar to
the fate of my blog, it has sort of deserted.
Blogging seems so old school now, with the presence of
rival social media like twitter and instagram. I also have to admit that
I have already turned to instagram to update about my life, rather than
to blog. I am already finding time to be insufficient and it is more time consuming to blog, but it seems to me that blogging is more liberating than writing within 140 characters or
writing a caption for a picture! I find it more satisfying to read a post on a blog. As I read back some of my previous posts, those dear memories just flood backļ¼of how I had spent my life when I was student and how I have changed. I know I used to like Zac Efron a lot when I saw High School Musical, but I didnt know I like him that much when I saw my posts on him hahaa. Also love big bang since 2008 and still loving them now woohoooooooo!!
I have unknowingly written so much! Tomorrow needs to work so going to end off here! Shall find time to blog again! Meanwhile, KEEP CALM AND KEEP GOING!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home