You evil woman

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Because of standing board jump yesterday, my legs are now aching terribly. Can't even squat properly.
I went to lot 1 today to search for the the High School Musical soundtrack. There isn't any sign of it!!! Not at CD rama, not at laser flair, not at sembawang (the music store, not the place), not at any corner of lot 1. I was rather disappointed. But I bought 2 chocolate muffins at breadtalk to cheer myself up. Wooo........the chocolate muffins are yummy!!!! They cost 2 for $ 2.50, while the muffins in our school ones costs $1.30 each. The breadtalk's muffins are twice the size of our school's muffins and thrice as delicious. I have decided to stop buying the school's muffins and switch to buying breadtalk's ones. Haha.
OOOoooooo.....can you guys hear the song???? The song is one of the songs from the soundtrack!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home