You evil woman

Friday, July 28, 2006

I am here blogging (and slacking) again....
Today is quite an eventful day. The morning started off with a joyous piece of news that the AJC choir emerged as the Olympic champion during the Choir Olympic which they competed in Xiamen. Wow.....it must have been very prestigious. Imagine beating other choir groups from the other countries and emerge victorious. Not easy, not easy.
Mr Ng is finishing chem energetics tutorial 2 soon. Have to get started on chem entropy tut 3. The tutorials just keep piling up for me...I really don't like organic chem, and yet there are 4 topics to be studied based on organic chem. Great.
I almost fell asleep during Econs lecture today. Why am I always feeling sleepy during Econs lecture???? Wake up! Wake up!
Then our principal, Ms Leong, addressed us during the mass civics session and gave us an overview of our mid year results. If based on this mid year results, only half of the JC1 cohort will be able to successfully get promoted to JC2. So you can imagine how horrible the results were. After Ms Leong's lecture, I got a bit depressed and started to get worried. She kept stressing that we have to start working hard now (which I certainly isn't doing so) if we want to excel in our A Levels. To be promoted, we have to achieve at least 2 H2 and 1H1 passes. To be frank, the promotion criteria is quite lax already. If they raise the criteria higher, I think all the 06 classes can be renamed as the 07 classes. Ms Leong made promotion sound so easy by saying," You only need to pass 3 out of the 6 subjects you are taking." Sigh...How I wish I am born earlier so I wouldn't have to care about PW or about H1/H2 subjects....
Anyway, today is also the councillor/CCA investiture, where posts of councillors and CCA leaders are officially handed over to the JC1s. There is one person whom I hope to become the president of the student councillor, but in the end that person took on other post. The president now seems quite nice. Hope he does a good job because we have to be under him for the rest of the time.
Due to the fact that we are into the 7th month, also commonly known as the hungry ghost festival, I have decided to skip watching the ghost whisperer so that I won't be scared out my wits when I am alone at home. Yeah yeah, I am a super timid person.
I seriously think that I am blogging too much. I should cut down the time spent on blogging as well as on blog. Maybe it's ok to tag daily, because it doesn't take long to leave a message on the tagboard, but for posting, I can take up to half an hour thinking what to write. If I spend as much time on homework, I think I can do a lot better in mid year. Anyway, we have to move on. Can't just keep dwelling on the past disgusting results. Go for Promos!
Feeling sleepy. Gotta go sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home