You evil woman

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ok, I admit that I must have been insane to blog at this period of time when I am supposed to go to sleep. But I have to show you this!!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't this impressive??? Would you believe if I told you I draw this??? Haha....I know you wouldn't. Actually, I did this using photoshop!!! This is my first time messing with photoshop and how I wish someone who is an expertise in using photoshop could teach me more. I installed photoshop in my com and was left to explore how to use it. Being a newbie, I totally suck in using photoshop, like how I suck in my studies. I am so proud of this piece of art work, and Zac Efron should be honoured for being my first piece of digital art work! Haha....actually the honour all is mine. Zac Efron has a really nice smile....

Anyway, I found this really cool website that allows you to create stamps. I made a couple of Zac Efron ones and they turn out very nice! I would rush to be the first to grab these stamps if they really exist. The good thing about this stamp creating website is that they capture the essence of the photo and leave out all the other crappy parts like the body and the legs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Enjoy admiring...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home