I can't believe I got all my tutorial slots! First time ever! And I am going to have a 3 day week!! I will only be appearing in school for less than half a week each week! I feel like a part time student now haha. However, I am now thinking whether it is wise to have a 3 day week. This means I have more free time, but what am I going to do with the other 4 free days? I can see myself spending more time on tv, youtube, checking out kpop news rather than school work. I can't let that happen!! Maybe I will spend the free time on reading! I haven't read books other than school textbooks for very long! I must also cultivate the habit of reading newspapers daily to keep up with current affairs!
Ok, maybe I won't be as free as I think, considering the fact that the modules are much harder than previous semesters (I have yet to overcome the accent problem), textbooks thicker, workload heavier. And because lessons are all crammed in the 3 days, I need to use the other 4 days to prepare the readings. So you think you can slack? No way!!
I celebrated the 1st 21st birthday for this year on last Sunday! Yay I had so much fun! Because the birthday girl loves green, everyone wore green to the celebration and we made it look as if it was save-the-earth day. We wanted to buy a green birthday cake but I don't think there are many nice and green birthday cakes around. We chose a strawberry shortcake in the end! It was yummy!! Haha. I look forward to celebrating more 21st birthdays!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home