SHINee fan signing session
I don't know how many people turned up for the fan session today but this is roughly the estimated number:

And the space at Lot 1 as big as a snail's shell.

So when these two factors meet (large number of people and small space), it's the receipe for chaos and disaster.
I just want to say that the fan signing session is an unpleasant event (I am already being very nice by describing it as 'unpleasant'. I could use harsher and more vulgar words, but I shall keep my cool.) I think I have wasted 7 hours of my youth by waiting for something that is not worth waiting for. Although it's the first fan session that I have attended, I can say without doubt that this is the worst fan session I have ever come across. Come to think of it now, I think I am damn foolish and stupid to go for such an event, and even dragging my friends along. I feel like pounding my chest hard like King Kong does whenever he is angry. ROARRRRRRR
Here's an account of what happened today:
7.45am- The time I reached Lot 1. On my way to Lot 1, I saw this really long snake of queue being formed outside Lot 1. I think that was the queue to buy album. Because I am not buying album, I wasn't really bothered by the long queue. However when I reached Lot 1, there are already huge crowds of fans gathering at the main entrance. I felt really excited at the prospect of seeing SHINee in 6 hours time!
8am- Lot 1 is supposed to be open, but it didn't. Fans start to chant to no avail.
At around 8.30am- Doors of Lot 1 FINALLY opened, but only half of the entrance is opened. People were like "CHARGE!!!!" People at the back kept pushing and screaming at the same time.When I was near the entrance, this poor girl in front of Pavitra fell but the people at the back kept pushing!! And some damn person stepped on my toes!!! But I was dumb to wear slippers instead of covered shoes despite knowing that situations like this could happen. Come to think of it, it was a rather scary experience because people can get seriously injured anytime. I think Pavitra's sandals became quite chui after this whole thing. When I made it out of the crowd and into the shopping mall, I felt that I had just been through hell and was really glad that I made it out ALIVE.
After we stepped into the mall, we were rushing up to the escalators. However, one security guard was damn pissed with the pushing thing at the front of the entrance and warned us NOT TO GO UP, and he threatened that the mall will cancel this whole fan signing thing. Because there was only one security guard, no one really listened to him and we all rushed up to the 5th floor. However, there was a barricade at 5th floor and the person at that level told us that only people with passes can enter. #@#$#$#%#!
Here's an account of what happened today:
7.45am- The time I reached Lot 1. On my way to Lot 1, I saw this really long snake of queue being formed outside Lot 1. I think that was the queue to buy album. Because I am not buying album, I wasn't really bothered by the long queue. However when I reached Lot 1, there are already huge crowds of fans gathering at the main entrance. I felt really excited at the prospect of seeing SHINee in 6 hours time!
8am- Lot 1 is supposed to be open, but it didn't. Fans start to chant to no avail.
At around 8.30am- Doors of Lot 1 FINALLY opened, but only half of the entrance is opened. People were like "CHARGE!!!!" People at the back kept pushing and screaming at the same time.When I was near the entrance, this poor girl in front of Pavitra fell but the people at the back kept pushing!! And some damn person stepped on my toes!!! But I was dumb to wear slippers instead of covered shoes despite knowing that situations like this could happen. Come to think of it, it was a rather scary experience because people can get seriously injured anytime. I think Pavitra's sandals became quite chui after this whole thing. When I made it out of the crowd and into the shopping mall, I felt that I had just been through hell and was really glad that I made it out ALIVE.
After we stepped into the mall, we were rushing up to the escalators. However, one security guard was damn pissed with the pushing thing at the front of the entrance and warned us NOT TO GO UP, and he threatened that the mall will cancel this whole fan signing thing. Because there was only one security guard, no one really listened to him and we all rushed up to the 5th floor. However, there was a barricade at 5th floor and the person at that level told us that only people with passes can enter. #@#$#$#%#!
The more people I see, I more depressed I get because that means my chances of seeing SHINee are slimmer. People kept crowding at the escalator and it became difficult to access the 4th and 5th level. I think the security guards are super rude and they were barking at us like we were some kind of animals. By 12 something in the noon, I think my mood is at rock bottom. I had a headache and we weren't still allowed to the roof garden.
Then Pavitra heard that there is some kind of tv screen near the MRT station that airs a live telecast of SHINee. We reckon that it's better to see something than squeezing at the 4th level with people and not being able to see anything. We sat down in front of the screen near the MRT station.

This is the picture of the screen. After waiting for 6 hours and STILL NOT ALLOWED TO THE ROOFTOP, we just made do with this. Better than nothing. At least air outside is fresher.

Then the host of the event came out and started saying something. Everyone started SHHH-ING because her voice couldn't be heard. It's not because her voice is soft. IT'S BECAUSE THERE IS NO SOUND COMING FROM THE SCREEN. DAMN LOUSY. We practically have to WATCH SHINee.

While sitting outside Lot 1, I was really bored and emo then this person in front of me wore this cute spongebob shirt so I took a photo of it. The afternoon heat is scorching hot!! At 1pm, I really felt like giving up, forget about SHINee and go home but Pavitra and her friends told me "only half an hour more!"

SHINee finally came out at 1.45pm!! Screams filled the air despite without any sound from the screen. My eardrums almost burst.

Then I think they were only on stage for less than 15 minutes before they went offstage to prepare for the autograph session. They had each of their booth in front of the stage and the video only captured 2 of the members on the screen: Taemin and Minho. A bit of Jonghyun at the side. Haix damn lousy. Never capture Onew and Key!
Then finally, the video started zooming into each individual members. More screams.
JONGHYUN





Courtesy of Pav for this pic!
MINHO



Credit: Pav!
ONEW
I only have one picture of him!!! I think he was the friendliest member! He greeted and thanked each fan. I was too absorbed by his smile that I forgot to take pictures of him. I am feeling damn regretful now. The only pic I have is from Pav!

OOPS I realise that I do not have any pictures of Taemin.
I will still support SHINee though! It's not their fault! YEA ONEW!!!
ARHHHHHH I seriously need to get back to work. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AARHHHH ARHHHH.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home