You evil woman

Saturday, January 30, 2010

SHINee!! I am coming!!



As the title reads, I am going to see SHINee tomorrow!! I am feeling really excited now!!

Initially, I told myself to forget about going because I read from a website that only fans who are buying the album are allowed into the event. Because I just want to go and take a look at them without spending any money, I told myself it's not worth it. But then later in the afternoon, I chanced upon another website (Hopefully more reliable than the first one I saw) that says it is an open event and those who are not buying anything can still enter. Then my mind started to change. I reckon that even if I don't go, I won't be able to concentrate properly in studying, so I might as well go!

Frankly speaking, I am not sure how big is SHINee's fanbase in Singapore (I will know the answer tomorrow), but I think they are really popular here judging from the number of responses on a forum post about SHINee fan signing session tomorrow. Fans living as far as the other side of Singapore say that they are going to reach Lot 1 by 7am, which roughly means they are taking the first train tomorrow!! They are sacrificing their sleep on a weekend for SHINee! This shows the power of SHINee! Haha

I am going to the fan session despite my mother's objections. She scolded me "bo liao" again. She said at her time, people my age are already mothers, staying at home taking care of children or working hard to earn a living instead of wasting time chasing idols. Urm I think that's because at her time, there are no such things as kpop idols. I think idol stars at that time include people like Fei Yu Qing? Or Fei Xiang? (The person who keeps singing liu lian liu lian liu lian). If kpop idols like SHINee exist in her era, I am sure those mothers would abandon their children to catch a glimpse of SHINee. HAHAHA. Oops.

Anyway, I need to brace myself for tomorrow! Although it's my first time going to a fan signing session like this, I can sort of expect what will happen. Large crowds of screaming fans. Pushing. More pushing. Squeezing. More Squeezing. Stampede. I hope I won't get crushed and become flat. I also hope that people turning up tomorrow will be gracious! Don't push me! I am very weak!

OK wish me luck tomorrow!! SHINee here I come!! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home