You evil woman

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SHINee is coming to Singapore!!!! And they are having a fan signing session not anywhere in Singapore but LOT 1!!!! Do you know how close is that from me?


This close!!!!!!

Normally I can only catch sight of them either from a tv or computer screen, but now here's actually a chance to see them UP CLOSE, IN PERSON, without travelling far!!! I am really thrilled that they are coming!! However, there is one thing that I am curious about. The fan signing session is held at the 5th level of Lot 1. I am just wondering how is SHINee going to make it up to the 5th level without causing huge commotion among young teenage girls (or maybe aunties too) from the 1st level to 4th level? I was thinking maybe they will make a grand entrance via helicopter? HAHAHA.

Urm actually I need to consider carefully the pros and cons of me going to the fan signing session. I haven't been sticking to my study timetable faithfully and this has resulted in an accumulation of readings. There is also a project presentation worth 20% of my grade on next next Monday and so I have the project meeting on next Monday, which means I have to prepare. In addition, next monday is also a tutorial day and this also means more preparation work needs to be done. If I go to the fan signing session this Sunday, I think I would be spending more than half the day there, and I am sure the other half of the day won't be spent on studying. So, I am left with tomorrow, Friday and Saturday to prepare my school stuff. But tomorrow is the intensive lecture day in which my lessons end at 6pm. By the time I reach home, I will only be left with enough energy to sit passively in front of TV. Maybe I can study a bit on Friday, but seeing the amount of readings I have to do, I don't think Friday alone is enough for me to complete. Then my mother announced that this Saturday is going to be a spring cleaning day.

So, ARHHHH. I am still struggling to decide whether to go or not. I hate to make a decision, because I am a bad decision maker. I don't know what can be constitute as a 'wise' decision. Whenever I set my mind on one decision, I would think that the other decision may be better. This explains my fickle-mindedness. Actually I WANT TO GO, but I don't know why my mind keeps coming up with reasons NOT TO GO, like for example the things that would be left undone if I go, and having to squeeze and fight space with large crowds of teenage girls etc. I think 2 nights ago, there was an advertisement on tv about SHINee fan signing session at Lot 1, and I told my mother that I wanted to go. Her reaction was "YOU BO LIAO AH!" (translated to you got nothing better to do ah!) I think this sentence from her is rather impactful, because I know that there are A LOT of things for me to do. This makes me think whether I should really spend my Sunday waiting for SHINee. But then, if I miss this opportunity to see them, I don't know when I will get to see them! Would I regret more if I go, or would I regret more if I didn't go? ARHH I don't know! See how things go. Maybe I will decide on Saturday night whether to go or not. ARHHH

Ok need to go sleep now! Need the energy to absorb information from 3 intensive lectures tmr!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home