You evil woman

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Please take a good look at my blog, because you may be looking at it for the last time.

I am sorry to announce that I have decided to close down and delete this blog permanently within this week. There are several reasons why I decided to do so. But one of the main reasons is that I find it pointless to keep an inactive blog that no one really reads. I know that some of my friends check out this blog quite often and I REALLY REALLY appreciate your comments and encouragement, but I am tired of maintaining this blog. Anyway, there are better blogs out there for you to read, so if you have time, you should read those informative and useful blogs instead of reading all the crap that I wrote here.

Once again, thank you all for reading this. This blog contains all the wonderful memories that I have, which dated all the way back to my JC days. I will definitely put up the new blog link if I ever create a new blog, but not anytime in the near future.











Happy April Fools' Day!



Haha! This is just a small harmless prank from me! Did you notice the date of my post? SO CHILL AH. There's no need to go to the extent of saving my blog to your computer! Haha! How could I bear to delete my blog, which consists of so many wonderful (or terrible) memories that I have been through! And I spent so much time writing the entries! So until the day there is a malicious virus that attacks popular websites like my blog (HAHA) and wipe it out from the face of internet , rest assured that my blog will always be here! Me writing crappy stuff!

YAY! I am satisfied with the outcome of this prank because apparently some of you got fooled! HAHA! Thank you for falling into my trap!

Exams coming!!!!!! I seriously don't have the mood to study!! But is there a choice NOT to study? NO!!! I HAVE TO and MUST study!!! Just tolerate for this time being!! JIAYOU AH LING! JIAYOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home