You evil woman

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year EVERYONE!!! It's the year of tiger! Hope everyone's year of tiger won't be grim-looking as the tiger below, but as cheerful and optimistic as tigger! (It's hard to find a picture of a real smiling tiger, so I decided to use tigger instead!)


EH don't look so fierce leh. It's Chinese New Year!! It's your year, dude! SMILE! You are on camera!!




Yay!!! Hope I can be as jolly as tigger, even through tough times this year!

Not to mention, this year Chinese New Year also coincides with Valentine's Day (what a coincidence). I am bound to get questions from my relatives asking me about my relationship status. My mother always say " They ask OUT OF CONCERN, not gossip." If today, whenever someone tries to sit beside me, I will raise the alert level to yellow. When they start to have a small talk with me, I will raise it to orange level. And when they are diving into the topic of "whether you have boyfriend", I will raise to ultra red level, and that's when I will perhaps do the following:

1. Pretend to get attracted to something on the TV and be engrossed in it, ignoring the presence of that person and let the conversation die off (HAHA quite mean)

2. Pretend to find something nice to eat on the table, asking the person if he/she have tried the food before and whether they taste nice

3. Go HUHHHHH very loudly, walk up from seat and go toilet

Haha! Anyway I have got to go soon! Happy visiting everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home