Hello!!! Today will my first day of work, so before I set off for work, I would like to make a short post here. I am feeling so nervous!! AHHHHH. The first obstacle I need to overcome is to know HOW TO get to that place because I don't know how to go. Hope today will go smoothly.
I am sure most of you know where I work (if you don't know and you are interested to know, you can sms me haha). However, I cannot reveal where I work on my blog because whatever complaints that I make (which I think I will) will be reflective of the workplace and there is a clause in the contract that says if we post anything online (blog/facebook/twitter) that tarnishes the reputation of the organisation, we could be charged by them. OMG sounds so scary. I don't want to get into lawsuit trouble like this.
ok time to go off! I will update my blog soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home