Super Junior coming to Singapore?!
When I saw this advertisement online, my eyes widened to see if they are playing tricks on me, and my brain froze for a moment, before the message finally got registered in my head: SUPER JUNIOR IS COMING TO SINGAPORE OMG OMG OMG!!!!But then, the excitement died off just seconds later, as I read that ONLY THE 1ST 800 PEOPLE WHO BUY THE SAMSUNG SMARTPHONE have the chance to see them in this special showcase. I am not sure how much does the phone cost, but one thing I am certain is that it will be WAY BEYOND my financial capability. I read from online that the phone costs a thousand over dollars in Singapore. SIAO LAH!!! This is CLEARLY not worth the money. That amount of money can last me for many months and I am not that senile to spend that money just to see them for that short amount of time. It's not like it's Super Junior solo concert or what!
As I recall, this is not the first time that I cannot see my favourite Kpop idols because the cost of seeing them is too much for me to bear. Last June, FT Island came to Singapore for a showcase but it costs $100 for the 1 hour showcase. I will surely regret if I spend that amount of money on them. You know, times are tight, so must spend with care! And splurging $100 on a 1 hour showcase is OBVIOUSLY NOT SPENDING WITH CARE. I am glad that I managed to control my impulse and stop thinking about it after a while.
Anyway, I think it has still been unconfirmed whether Super Junior will be here to attend the private event. And I don't understand WHY the organisers still dare to put 'Catch Super Junior live in Singapore' in the promotional poster. Don't they know that fangirls will ROAR at them if they discover that their beloved idols aren't here after they have bought the phone? Never underestimate the wrath of a fangirl.
Ok see how the Super Junior thing goes. There is one part of me that sincerely hope that they will organise a fans meeting session at some shopping centre. SUJU!! Don't waste your trip here ONLY TO GO TO THE SAMSUNG EVENT!! Since you all are already here, make full use of your trip to meet your other not-so-rich Singapore fans!! I will surely go there overnight to support you guys! AS LONG AS IT IS FREE HAHA.
Continuing on with Kpop! Apart from Super Junior's Bonamana song that I am addicted to (But the addiction is slowly wearing off because I no longer listen to it N times a day due to work), I am also hooked onto another song called Love by C.N.Blue! They are actually an indie rock band and FT Island's Junior. Their presence in the Kpop scene is quite refreshing to me because they are different from those dancing Kpop idols. Currently, the Kpop scene is dominated with songs that are accompanied with dance moves to stir interest among fans. However, the songs that C.N.Blue play are more along the band type, it's like taking a breather from those autotunes dancing tracks, and we can hear actual band instruments being played in their songs!
If you are interested, here's the link to their Love music video with Eng subs. It's a bit long at the front. The video only starts at 1.00. LOVE LOVE LOVE! EVERYBODY CLAP CLAP CLAP! Haha.
Ok enough of Kpop stuff! I made some changes to my blog! Haha I think it seems brighter, more refreshing and colourful with the new change. Since the theme of my blog template is polka dots, I continued on with the theme and made the background of the icon buttons polka dots too! I attempted to put a header picture BUT after one hour of fumbling with the HTML codes, I surrendered. I like this template a lot but I have no idea how to put a header picture with this theme. There are other blogger templates that provide header pictures but I don't like those templates. Anyway, I am quite happy with the new look so I shall make do with this first! Haha
Something random here. There is actually a pasar malam near my house here! It has been reeaallly long since there is a pasar malam being set up at this area. But I don't think I have the time to visit since I will be working until Tues. If it is still opened on Wed, maybe I will go walk around and revisit my love for sweet corn, tea egg, mua chee etc etc
Ok gotta go now! Will update soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home