Reading past posts
I have nothing better to do today, so I decided to visit my long neglected blog. I am really quite amused by the things I wrote in the past, most of which are written during my JC and Uni days. Reading the posts really brings me down the memory lane during the period of time when I was a student!
The struggles of a student always involve being distracted by the fun things around that result in having not enough time to study, or finding the motivation to study for important tests that are coming. I think I faced that a lot during my student days. A very major distractor was TV because I was such a huge TV addict!
I sounded so much like a bimbo and a lousy student during my JC period because I was always rambling about not doing tutorials or the possibility of failing tests (or actually failing them) because I did not study hard enough haha. JC1 was really a honeymoon period for me because I did not think I studied much, and I recalled being very actively participating in non-academic affairs, such as supporting friends who are performing in their JC concerts or their carnivals, or to go to support AJ in inter JC tournaments. Then came the A level period. I think the A level period was really tough time for me because I knew my results were not good and there was this constant worry of 'what if I did not pass the A levels'. I was glad that I pulled through it, and that I have the blog to vent out some of the feelings as I was going through as a stressed up student then haha. There were also a lot of fond memories in JC with my very awesome JC classmates. If I had not read back on my posts, I would not have recalled some of the things I did in JC, therefore it was a good thing that I was quite active in blogging then!
Then in Uni time I am really such a Kpop freak haha. My posts then were dominated by Super Junior, SHINee and Big Bang, and my conversations with friends always revolved around them. The birthday gifts that I received that period of time were all related to Kpop haha. The extent of my kpop craziness was quite epic. There were actually a lot of spare time in Uni because the timetable was very flexible, thus I spent all of those time fangirling and watching youtube of their shows. Recalling back, I think I could have better used those time on something more fruitful haha. Oh wells, but those still form part of the memories I have!
As I reminisce, there were really some fun times as a student, and how I miss those days!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home