You evil woman

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

1st day of August. Wow, August is here.
I discover that I can't really study at home because there are simply too many temptations around, like the computer and the tv. And I get distracted with the slightest noise. With my brother turning on the tv to the maximum possible volume he could ever get, you can imagine how much I can study at home every day. Hardly anything can be done at home with my brother around. With him at home, I always sleep very early because I reckon that since I can't concentrate on studying, might as well go to sleep so that I can at least have some energy for tutorials and lectures for the next day, or I have to resort to waking up in the middle of the night to complete my homework. My friends's siblings always motivate and spur them on to study hard and get good results; my brothers influence me to slack.
And I lost my badminton racket!!!!!!!! Don't know which idiotic fellow choose to take my racket out of all the rackets in the locket. I thought the locker would be a safe place to keep my newly bought racket. To think I trust the locker so much. I have used that racket for only a few times!!!!! Darn that idiot. Whoever took my racket, you better watch out. If I find out who you are, I would.................................................
















beg you to return me my precious racket. PLEASE! I NEED MY RACKET!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home