You evil woman

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Haha...I haven't updated this blog for 4 days. That is because my computer is attacked by virus again and my brother thinks that I am the jinx who is the cause of all this and he warned me not to touch the computer until he comes back from camp. That is not true!!! I am just unlucky to be the last to use the computer and he just deduced that I invited the virus in. Total crap lor. He is the one who spends most of the time on computer. Don't know why the computer is so virus prone.
J3 is out!!! Can't believe it. That is why I stop watching superband and is sitting in front of the com to blog now. I was crossing my fingers that the final two would be J3 and milu bing. But it turns out to be SOUL. Yucks. All they know is dance. Hello, gentle reminder: this is a singing competition.
And have I ever mentioned that I have a cousin living in America? She fell in love with an American during her university days in America (keeping my aunt in the dark) and got married with him despite my aunt's objections. Brave right? Anyway, the point I am driving at is that my cousin's son is really cute!!! He has grown to become a really fine young boy. His name is Samuel. My cousin sent a recent photo of Samuel to us taken during Samuel's cousin's (the american side one) wedding. Here is a photo of him:



Charming little guy right??? That is the first thought that came across my mind when I see the photo. The last time we saw him was 2 years ago when my cousin's whole family came to Singapore to spend the Chinese New Year with us. He can speak a bit of chinese and I remembered vividly that he greeted us with chinese when we saw him that time. My mother even commented that with his good looks, he is bound to break a lot of girls' heart when he grows up. Haha. What a weird comment from my mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home