You evil woman

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Woo........Singapore turns 41 tomorrow!!!!!! I love Singapore like craazzyyy!!!!!! I love everything about Singapore. The people (especially JJ Lin), the kiasu-ness, the Singlish (best in Singapore, Jaybee and some say Batam!), the food (yum yum), the great singapore sale, the D24 durians, the MRT, the buses, mediacorp for showing all the highly addicitive shows (esp channel 5 and channel U!!!! Thank you for showing all the blockbuster movies that I want to watch but is too poor to afford a seat at the cinema. And the korean dramas and superband!!!!!! The list just goes on. Singapore is such a great country to live in. No natural disasters, no riots, everyone living peacefully together........I am absolutely proud to be a Singaporean. Totally.
Never think that I could be so patriotic to blog about Singapore. Haha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home