You evil woman

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

We had extensive PW meetings for the past few days and stayed at Ang Mo Kio library until 5 something for both Sunday and today. I was so tired today that I fell asleep in the library half way through the discussion. I absolutely have no idea why I am so feeling exhausted today. The problem is I have sufficient sleep of 8 hours every day, and yet I still feel sleepy. There is another PW meeting scheduled tomorrow at 9.30am. ON NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAY!!!! Even the big bosses managing major companies are given a break tomorrow!!!!! Why do we have to hand in written report this week?? This is sheer cruelty...
AJ's way of celebrating national day is more enjoyable than Nan Hua's one. There are live performances, ND superstar (haha...there are only 3 contestants, so all of them are in top 3) and some kind of costumes competition. What a pity that our class didn't get into the finals for the costume competition.
I was walking in the school today when I saw the president of the student council practising hip hop dancing!!!!! I didn't know he can dance and he dances really well!!!! I thought all presidents of student council are the nerdy type who always bury books in their heads. My eyeballs nearly dropped out when I saw him dancing. What a flexible dancer he is!!! I admire guys who have the ability to dance or sing or beatbox or play instruments or even better, know all the four of them. The only guy I know who can accomplish all these four criterias is JJ lin!!!!! Woo......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home